Sunday, April 13, 2008

All Girl Arcade is LIVE!!!!!!!!! www.allgirlarcade.com

Hey Everyone!!!


All Girl Arcade a game site I was artistically directing is UP!!
Please visit! www.allgirlarcade.com
Make sure you go to the VIDEOS section to see the full 30 second spot!
The Illustration team at Fuel did an amazing job on this project!
There is alot of amazing animation on this site done by Jamie Gallant,(jamiegallant.blogspot.com) and Max Chaisson!Also with so beautiful drawings and paintings by Ben Reynolds(reynoldsben.blogspot.com) and awesome paintings by Scott Dobbs(scottdobbs.blogspot.com)I had so much fun working with this team, they are an awesome group of talent!I just want to say THANKS!
These are some early game concepts I did.Play Sushi Time it's my favorite game!!

Probably because it was the one that was least complicated after the initial idea! I love simplicity.

17 Comments:

Blogger murrayb said...

wow those games are really fun, and they all look fantastic!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Ryan Ganley said...

Wow! Very cool.
Well Done!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Zorilita - Mary Bellamy said...

Very nicely illustrated. =)

11:07 AM  
Blogger Mitch Leeuwe said...

Cool. Although I aren't allowed on the site because I am a "boy". It was fun to play these games.

Looks like allot of work!

2:58 AM  
Blogger Mitchel Kennedy said...

Totally rad! Way to go. I can't wait to see this on tv!... it'll happen!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

haha Thats right no boys allowed.

3:29 PM  
Blogger James Sugrue said...

Damn I envy you. Nice stuff.

2:14 AM  
Blogger Tairy Greene said...

That's pretty sweet.

Ahem.. I'm guilty of playing the sushi game because I like sushi.

Anyway yeah... great artwork, animation, entertainment. The site is very eye catching.

4:44 AM  
Blogger Sara Peck said...

It's more appealing than any cartoon I've seen on television in years. Love it!

Even though I suck at video games, I just have to get myself an account.

5:26 AM  
Blogger james_william_walsh said...

thos games areAMAZING!! i really love those designs. especially the sushi game. keep it up borutski

4:58 AM  
Blogger SalBa CombĂ© said...

Great blog! I like your robot designs.I like specially the robo-toaster from " Sketchbook from Hong Kong".
She you!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Jeremy Townsend (JERT) said...

cool drawings

12:55 PM  
Blogger Justosaurus said...

I broke the rules and Played too.. SushiGame is way fun..but I prefer Planet escape. and I got off the mountain on tumble crumble! I'm telling all my friends!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Howard Shum said...

Nice stuff!

3:07 PM  
Blogger ZSL said...

so very cute!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Mukpuddy said...

Wow, congrats!! Your stuff is amazing
!!!

10:32 AM  
Blogger theGayMonsters said...

Found you through ColdHardFlash. Your illustrations are excellent! Keep up the good work.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home